Export Assistant - Fulltime
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Export Logistics Assistant to join our team.
Applicants will need to be organised, friendly, reliable and focussed with the ability to work independently as well as to assist colleagues with other day to day tasks. This position will suit a person seeking a long term career.
- Receive and log orders, arrange with production for bottling when required.
- Communicate with customers on readiness
- Co-ordinate shipping with customers and freight forwarders
- Liaise with Wine Australia for export permits etc
Ideal candidate will have:
- High attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- RSA certificate or willingness to obtain one
- current NSW drivers license
Application close 30th April 2021 and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 0269681600 or email for more information.